We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Marketing Executive for this unique and newly created position. The role will be responsible for managing marketing activity along with managing the website and social media accounts. You will also be part of this amazing journey where you will be able to create a brand identity for the business.
Reporting directly to the Directors, this role will lead on digital brand communication, marketing, collateral and social media strategies, driving sales and constantly improving the customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a successful marketing strategy.
- Drive online user experience to deliver a clear path to purchase.
- Maximise SEO, Google Adwords.
- Come up with ways to optimise the customer experience.
- Work with each business area to improve those arising in recurring customer enquiries.
- Drive web analytics conversion, optimization, marketing analytics.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with retail activities & seasonal promotions for the wholesales.
- Increase brand awareness for cooperate partners and customers.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing.
- Capable to work independently with attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of online and digital platforms.
- Excellent experience with web analytics and strategic analysis skills.
- Must have experience with Wordpress, Google AdWords, SEO.
- Experience in content creation – photo and video, eCommerce campaigns, web analytic tools, highly desirable.
If you are a self-starter with a drive for digital marketing, a flair for developing social media strategies and someone with innovative ideas and the experience to see those ideas through to fruition, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Location: North Dublin
Job Ref: 8964EK
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter