We are working with one of Ireland’s leading print management, creative design, storage & logistics experts. They are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented Senior Account Manager to be responsible for their top customer accounts. Within this role you will maintain a thorough knowledge of the business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Responsible for generating revenues from a specific group of accounts
- Pitch to clients
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Ensure revenues are in line with company objectives
- Ensure management is updated on the status of the organisation’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders and the Customer Success Manager within the organisation to ensure an optimal client experience
- Identify new business opportunities within customer accounts and always strive to grow revenues
- Plans and manage budgets and timelines to ensure a quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and case studies
- You will be commercially minded.
- You will have strong experience in the strategic management of accounts
- You will have a strong understanding of clients needs.
- You will be a great team leader, and will be nurturing and motivational and comfortable in delegating and directing people and projects.
- You will be proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefing, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved
- You will have a relevant degree
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8928EK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter