We are working with a progressive and growing company in the Leisure & Tourism industry. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager. This role will require an experienced leader to plan and execute the group strategy.
This is the perfect opportunity for those who thrive in a vibrant and successful environment and are looking to progress their career in Sales & Marketing. You will play a vital role in the Leadership Team in scaling the business over the next number of years.
- Head up Sales & Marketing Nationally.
- Strategically forecasting, planning, and directing the required sales and marketing activities for the business.
- Development of the annual and quarterly sales & marketing plans that drive the necessary leads and revenue through the business.
- Prepare and manage sales and budgets and activities against performance metrics.
- Co-ordination and Execution of the marketing plan with external and internal resources.
- Ensure maintenance and accuracy of staff utilisation of CRM and planning tools.
- Develop business, rate and booking strategies.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competition, consumer, market, and industry trends.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales/marketing role within hospitability/Travel or Tourism is desirable.
- 3rd level Degree.
- Strong digital skills with relevant qualification + creative flair.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivator with the ability to achieve set goals & who can work well on their own initiative Hands-on attitude to getting things done.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Canva (desirable).
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8979EK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter