You are a negotiator, lead with commercial knowledge, and are willing to kick down some doors to deliver a best-in-class partnerships program. We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and commercial partnerships manager who will dive headfirst into setting up and driving our partnerships network.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Identify, research and contact potential new partners.
- Account management of agreed exiting partnerships.
- Monitor performance of partners.
- Understand the overall partnership strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the wider partnership team.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience is Needed:
- B2B/B2C sales experience is required.
- Experience with having individual sales targets.
- Proven experience in developing and managing partner relationships.
- Experience within Hospitability/Tourism/Airlines is highly desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent English, but any additional language is a plus.
Location: Co. Wicklow
Salary: Competitive Base
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter
The People Group is a Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Sales, Marketing & Management, established in 1989 and based in Dublin 2. Our experienced team works in both the contingency and search areas, covering all industry sectors including: Digital, FMCG, Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, Telco, Legal, Utilities, Retail, Agency and Tourism, on a permanent as well as temp/interim basis with a strong focus on Mid to Senior Level roles.