As the Marketing Executive, you will form part of a cohesive marketing team, developing innovative campaigns that compliment the current retail environment, delivering the social media and digital strategy to drive customer awareness and sales, enhancing the shopping experience, engaging and connecting with the local community and providing opportunities for their multiple showrooms to achieve business success.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supporting a range of showrooms, this key role will be responsible for managing and maximising the performance of the portfolio.
About the Role:
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plans for each venue that delivers key business objectives.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to create campaigns that drive awareness and bring strong revenue results for the showrooms and the group.
- The creation and implementation of all marketing assets for key touch points including social media (Instagram and Facebook), websites, SEO, SEM , signage, online, posters, OOH – Radio & Press and other marketing assets.
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget.
- Minimum 2 years’ Marketing, Media or Advertising agency experience.
- An innovative approach to partnerships and a genuine passion towards Marketing.
- Proven experience executing marketing campaigns to the timeframe and to budget.
- Marketing planning knowledge.
- B2C Marketing experience.
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding project management and time management skills.
Salary: Competitive Package
Job Ref: 8952CK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter