The People Group are excited to partner with ones of Dublin’s leading hospitality groups for this important appointment. The HR Officer will work closely with the Group HR Manager, working across the groups two primary Dublin west business properties. The successful candidate will also be involved in group-oriented HR projects, giving the successful applicant the opportunity to develop their wider skill set.
Some of key responsibilities will include:
- Work in conjunction with Group HR Manager on all aspects of the group Human Resource agenda / strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and HR best practice.
- Contribute to, develop, and update group HR policy where necessary.
- Promote the roll out of new staff incentives / initiatives to the wider team.
- Manage job vacancies, staff recruitment and candidate selection.
- Oversee new employee onboarding & induction.
- Training and development responsibilities.
- Payroll preparation / holiday cover as necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a relevant 3rd level HR qualification.
- Will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a good level of knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Excellent presentation / communication skills.
- Good people management skills a must.
- Must have high standards of professionalism.
Location: West Dublin
Salary: Competitive Package on offer
Job Ref: 8982COS
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter