We’ve partnered with an ambitious, expanding and successful specialist engineering company and due to both domestic and international expansionary plans, they are now looking to bring on board a Head of Sales. Within this role, you will be part of the leadership team, working collaboratively to set strategies while managing and motivating a high-performing sales team.
With excellent sales experience and a deep understanding of their market, you’ll possess a proven track record of building teams and managing sales targets within a B2B commercial environment. This is a ‘Hands on’ role and calls for someone with a demonstrable track record of building a sales pipeline and achieving stretching sales targets.
You will be an engaging and persuasive communicator, able to work strategically with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
Importantly you will be able to operate both strategically and tactically – seeing the bigger picture whilst delivering the day-to-day performance.
And finally, whilst you’ll definitely be a collaborative individual, you’ll also be confident questioning the norm, speaking out, and providing new solutions while demonstrating strong decision-making capability.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced senior sales professional who understands the commercial aspects of sales, are numbers driven and has an established network of contacts.You should also have a hunger and desire to succeed and drive the team forward while increasing overall group sales performance.
- Previous experience gained as Head of sales level and strong commercial knowledge.
- Proven track record of success with a strong network of clients and contacts gained among Contractors/Architects/Specifiers/ Procurement etc.
- Numbers driven approach with a natural sales ability.
- Excellent inter- personal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a hunter mentality and passion and drive to win new business.
- A ‘hands on’ and ‘lead from the front’ approach – comfortable working in an SME environment.
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Highly Competitive Package
Job Ref: 8970EK
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter