Join Ireland leading Corporate Governance software company as their Head of Business Development
We are excited to be looking for an energetic and committed Business Development professional to join our growing team and further accelerate our growth. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales in a SaaS environment and will help us to grow our sales pipeline and ultimately increase our sales conversions. We are looking for someone who will own and run the full business development cycle with the assistance of the business development team.
Develop and implement strategies for the effective targeting and acquisition of clients / sectors based on market trends and company vision.
- Ensure the effective management of our pipeline through the entire sales process – from initial prospecting right through to demonstration.
- Create, measure and monitor a series of business development KPIs.
- Provide support and guidance to the business development team.
- Conducting demonstrations / sales presentations to potential clients
- Support our tendering processes.
- Oversee recruitment, training, coaching and development of new business employees.
- Maintain knowledge / awareness of competitors’ solutions and wider market trends.
About the Role:
- 4+ years’ experience involved in Business Development activities within a SaaS company.
- Comfortable in a goal-driven management position.
- Direct experience in people management.
- Experience managing potential clients at all stages of the sales life cycle.
- Comfortable liaising with people at various levels in organisations.
- Experience selling software solutions into regulatory environments would be an advantage.
- Analytical, data-driven, and process-oriented mindset
- Salary: Highly Competiteve.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8788BF
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter