Exclusively representing Europe's leading transport infrastructure company. You will be responsible for a team of commercial, technical & operational groups. You are a strong networker & relationship builder amongst relevant Irish transport associations and groups. An industry specialist with the gravitas and can-do attitude to manage the build-out of a suite of trailblazing-innovative products & solutions which will future proof the Irish Transport Sector.
The General Manager’s primary objective is to provide the leadership and strategic vision for growth and development of the Irish business. As a Senior Manager you will oversee the management of the organization which includes sales, service and operations.
- Interface both with the direct reporting line in Europe as well as with Marketing, Quality, Regulatory and Legal departments through the wider international organization.
- Define the business strategy for the whole Country.
- Drive performance of the local service, operations and sales team while managing the P&L for the country.
- Deliver accurate reporting on activity and forecasting to top management.
- Build and develop an excelling team, including recruiting, hiring and nurturing team members for success.
- Establish and continue to build strong partnerships with specific transport authorities acting as the brand ambassador for Ireland.
- Lead by example and inspire the team to develop themselves and achieve great results.
- Strong leadership capabilities and ability to influence and motivate a team.
- Experience in the transport sector and over all greater needs of customers, stakeholder and the industry.
- Minimum 10 years technical / engineering / technology General Management background.
- Understanding and experience of the Irish regulatory - public sector tendering system.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills.
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant field, strongly preferred.
- Based in commute distance to Dublin.
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter