We’ve partnered with an Irish leading wholesale and retail business that supplies some of the finest eateries and businesses around. The Foodservice Sales Representative involves promoting and selling their products to new and existing customers in the Dublin and Leinster region.
- Participate and contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organisational goals.
- Visiting customers and potential customers showcasing products. Building relationships and creating brand awareness and sales.
- Provide visitation records by keeping information on accounts updated. Retain and execute a daily posting method.
- Present professional greetings and attract active, passive and new customers.
- Investigate and deal with lost sales of key accounts. Develop solution, deal and resolve customer complaints.
- As the ideal candidate, you will have 4-5 years of experience in ideally foodservice or FMCG.
- You’re someone that is reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, has a positive mentality, and has the resilience to deal with customers who turn them down. You should be able to work on their initiative and perform multiple assignments at the same time.
In return, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress and grow their career while working with great people. This is a perfect role for a passionate and career-driven candidate who is looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Job Ref: 9003JP
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter