About the company
This interesting and highly innovative company is creating a clothing line that doesn’t box you in! For them, they feel the paradigm of beauty has shifted and the standard for what we should look like and how we should dress has changed. Building the company on this mindset has allowed them to go from strength to strength and as a result, they are now looking to bring on board
You’re someone who has loads of creativity, initiative, and energy, strong stakeholder management experience, and a passion for teamwork and delivering results.
About the role:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including email, SEO/SEM, web, and display advertising.
- Manage company website.
- Prepare, design and execute targeted e-mail campaigns.
- Create, maintain and, implement digital marketing, editorial, and calendar.
- Work closely with Social Media & Marketing team to ensure integrated campaigns across all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience within a B2C role.
- Experience within Fashion/Apparel is highly desirable.
- Strong Google Analytics experience.
- Experience building engaging email marketing campaigns.
- Video production and editing & Canva/Photoshop experience advantageous.
- Keen interest in fashion, and up to date with influencers and online tends.
Location: Dublin North/Hybrid Model
Salary: Depends on Experience
Job Ref: 8833EK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter