We are delighted to partner with one of Irelands leading Hotel groups for this Senior Appointment. This exciting group role requires a strong specialist to define strategic objectives, oversee programs that drive meaningful revenue, enhance brand positioning, and amplify the customer value proposition.
A specialist in project and stakeholder management with the ability to comfortably interact with internal and external senior professionals, we are looking for someone dynamic, who is comfortable in pioneering and driving change in consultation with multiple stakeholders.
Some of the deliverables to be successful in this role:
- Plan and direct the day to day operation of the sales & marketing function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability whilst providing the highest level of sales service.
- Responsible for driving the branding and messaging opportunities across all outlets.
- Work closely to leverage our social platform and following for best-in-class communications.
- Liaise with digital marketing to ensure all campaigns are optimised for each channel.
- Liaising with external media agencies, ensure we have the most dynamic and efficient media plans, that deliver on our communications objectives.
- Management of the annual marketing budget.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with leadership capabilities.
- Proactive Hotel sales experience in a target driven sales environment with a proven track record of success.
- You are a decisive, resourceful person who uses their market expertise to develop and secure business.
- You are results-oriented and your energetic personality drives the team to achieve targets consistently.
- You are a creative and problem-solver leader who understands the digital marketing trends for the hotel industry who is always a step ahead when strategising.
Location: Galway region
Salary: Attractive salary on offer
Job Ref: 8959COS
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter