We are working with one of Ireland’s leading print management, creative design, storage & logistics experts. They are looking for a motivated and experience Customer Service Manager to lead the department.
As an advocate for an exceptional customer experience, this role will be crucial in the pursuit and delivery of ‘best in class’ service to their customers. Your ability to provide vision, lead others and think on your feet while being solutions-focused will see you thrive in this fast-paced role. Working closely with other departments, you will ensure your team provides a seamless customer experience, by going above and beyond to ensure the needs of our customers are met, while promoting the company, reputation, and image. The successful applicant will have a strong ability to prioritise and multitask and bring high energy and enthusiasm to the role.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the department.
- Responding to customer service issues.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Delivering on agreed customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Build relationships with assigned customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Business Development and Senior Management.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a third level institution (desirable but not essential).
- A minimum of 3+ years of proven experience in a Customer Service Manager position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software and technologies.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 preferred.
Location: Dublin South
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8981EK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter