We are looking for a Communications Consultant with 3+ years of experience in public affairs or strategic communications. Within this independent communications consultancy, their people are what sets them apart. They create an environment that stimulates and rewards their staff, where they are supported to contribute ideas and embrace opportunities to achieve their personal goals. They look for people who are curious, self-motivated, and collaborative. If you are like-minded and are motivated by working with a talented team on issues that matter, read below for what’s on offer.
The successful applicant will undertake a wide range of work across a variety of clients and help promote the company’s capabilities – no day will be the same as the one before! You will be a core member of the team and will help provide clients with a truly integrated solution when facing a complex communications challenge – this could include strategy development and implementation, issues management, political affairs, sustainability and campaigning. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and career.
Ideally, you are:
- Creative, ambitious, and confident enough to deal with client matters at all levels.
- Collaborative and adaptable with a can-do attitude with great interpersonal skills.
- Curious and proactive to identify innovative ideas to progress projects for clients.
- Resilient and calm under pressure – comfortable working to deadlines and across multiple client accounts concurrently.
- Working in Financial & Corporate PR, advising mid and large cap companies.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Job Ref: 8997EK
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter