Working for Irelands leading food and beverage manufacturer.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a passion for food and a talent for sales to join our clients foodservice business development teams as they continue to grow. We currently have a vacancy available in Munster.
The successful candidates will report to the Manager of Foodservice and will be responsible for delivering a consistent, best-in-class customer experience. Meeting sales budgets for the foodservice business, and securing new business.
This role is ideal for a commercially-minded, experienced chef or individual with a background in hospitality/food and beverage who is passionate about food quality and has a proven track record of bringing products to the commercial market.
About the Role:
- Managing and developing new and existing food service accounts.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Providing excellent customer service, product knowledge, and industry expertise.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Expanding product offerings and propositions to existing customers.
- Responding promptly to customer queries and resolving issues efficiently.
- Continually improving product knowledge and sharing it with customers to drive sales growth.
- Presenting new food solutions and concepts to customers.
- Submitting daily and weekly sales paperwork, including a weekly planner, to the Food Service Commercial Sales Manager.
- Analysing sales results by customer for the territory and identifying key customers to visit regularly.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business, such as National Accounts, Finance, Marketing, and HR, to achieve shared objectives.
- Proven track record in the Food Service business.
- Ability to access, analyse, and interpret sales data.
- Experience in using sales report data.
- Knowledge of sales and margin processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Results-driven attitude.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Full driving license.
Location: Cork, Limerick, Kerry
Job Ref: 9021BF
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter