Our client is renowned for delivering the most advanced food production line solutions, equipment and after-sales care to customers around the world. The company are highly regarded for their skilled craftsmanship and innovative solutions. An opportunity currently exists for an ambitious & driven Business Development Manager to join this fast-growing company. If you see yourself as a talented, enthusiastic & creative sales professional, then this is the role for you.This will be an exciting role for the successful candidate. Working within one of Europe’s largest industries, this person must bring a passion to succeed through developing & generating sales across the island of Ireland. This is a targeted role; therefore, successful delivery of revenue targets will be a key metric upon appointment.
- Successfully achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Create a quality new business pipeline, demonstrating a real hunger & determination in this key business discipline.
- Complete client visits to both existing and potential customers within the food and non-food industries.
- Foster professional relationships with current and potential customers in order to become a trusted advisor & business partner.
- Update & maintain territory, customer and activity records on the company CRM system.
- Achieve monthly productivity targets.
- Be a brand ambassador demonstrating excellent customer service levels.
Experience & skills sought:
- Ideally the candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience within the food machinery industry.
- Must be highly capable in the area of new business development, with 2 – 3 years of experience in this discipline.
- Must possess strong numeric skills & well-developed commercial acumen.
- Self-motivated, well organised, backed up by a positive, let’s do attitude.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional presentational skills.
- A willingness to travel across the island of Ireland.
- A full driver’s licence is required for this role.
Salary: competitive package on offer
Job Ref: 9012EK
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter