We are working with a leading Irish security company, looking to hire an outgoing and driven Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the support of the existing customer base and creating new business opportunities.
This role requires a motivated business developer, with strong technical expertise and who is commercially savvy. The successful candidate will have industry experience, excellent account management skills, and the hunger and ambition to win new business accounts.
- Managing existing accounts and developing new business relationships.
- Leverage relationships with customers to promote all of the company’s products and services.
- Identify and report on opportunities within the market.
- Assisting with customer enquiries.
- Customer general technical support.
- Minimum 3 years of sales/business development experience in the alarm & CCTV industry.
- Work independently, manage your own territory, and no supervision needed.
- A “can-do” attitude, persistent and driven attitude, and the ability to manage challenges, and move forward from rejection and obstacles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge.
Job Ref: 8996JP
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter