You will be responsible to ensure consistent delivery and execution of best in class customer experience, delivery of sales budgets for the Foodservice business and the securing of new business.
This role would suit a commercially minded, experienced chef or person with hospitality/food and beverage experience who is truly passionate about the quality of food and has a proven track record to take product to a commercial environment.
About the Role:
- Manage and develop new and existing food service accounts.
- Maintaining a call pattern with existing customers.
- Provision of excellent customer service, product and industry knowledge.
- Identify and target business opportunities with new food service accounts.
- Expand current offering and proposition to existing customers.
- Deliver a prompt response to all customer queries ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Drive continual improvement of product knowledge and share this with customers to improve growth of sales.
- Offer new food solutions/concepts to customers.
- A proven track record within the Food Service business.
- Ability to access, analyse and interpret sales data.
- Experience in the use of sales report data.
- Full driving license. Food Retail, Culinary, hospitality, or beverage education or experience and the ability to communicate effectively with Chefs.
- Region: Leinster - specifically in the counties Kildare south, Kilkenny, Carlow, Wexford, Waterford, Tipperary & Laois.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8956BF
To apply send your CV email@example.com, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter