We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Executive to assist with the management and development of customer accounts for a large Building Materials provider.
The successful candidate will be responsible for improving sales revenue and profitability of specific products to customer accounts in Great Dublin but also identifying potential customers Nationwide.
You will be generating your own quotes, maintaining leads on CRM, coordinating onsite training, and working effectively with all other functions of the business including credit control and despatch to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Develop and maintain customer accounts, exceeding sales and profitability targets.
- Identify and pursue potential new customers and opportunities to expand business.
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote other products and services.
- Communicate regularly with the line manager to update on-site visits, sample deliveries, and CRM data.
- Create and deliver accurate quotes using.
- Manage and update leads in the CRM system.
About the Role:
- 5 years experience of successfully selling concrete products.
- Experience of working in a busy sales/customer focused environment.
- Experience of working to deadlines and exceeding sales targets.
- Valid driving licence.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to recognise commercial opportunities and develop new business.
- Technically competent.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
To apply send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, through our website www.peoplegroup.ie
For further information regarding this role, please contact us on 01 6619636.
Want to compare your salary in Ireland? mysalary.ie
Follow and Connect with The People Group on LinkedIn and Twitter